Snow and Bad Weather
In the incident of snow and/or bad weather the Health and Safety of all will be a priority. Decisions regarding school closures or alternative circumstances will be made by the Head Teacher after consultation with the Site Manager. In these circumstances information will be shared via the local radio stations and the school website. Parents will also be notified via text message.
A very warm welcome to Albert Bradbeer Primary Academy's website, which we hope you will find interesting, useful and enjoyable.
We would love to hear what you think about our website, our school, or any other comments and memories you may have. So, why not leave us a message in our Guestbook or get in touch by one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you again very soon!
New things on our web...
- 18 Feb 17: Recent School newsletter.
- 04 Feb 17: Further new and updated school Policy documents.
- 27 Jan 17: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 24 Jan 17: Updated Behaviour Policy.
- 21 Jan 17: School newsletter and diary dates.
- 14 Jan 17: Additional Spring term diary dates.
- 14 Jan 17: Summer term Newsletters for each of our year groups.
- 10 Jan 17: Updated Admissions Procedure.
- 08 Jan 17: School Term Dates for 2017/18.
- 08 Jan 17: Academy annual report and financial statement for y/e Aug 2016.
- 08 Jan 17: Our latest pupil Attendance Figures.
- 08 Jan 17: Recent School newsletters.
- 08 Jan 17: Updated list of Interim Advisory Board members and attendance.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 18 February, 2017