Leading Parent Partnership Award – LPPA
Albert Bradbeer Primary Academy has developed positive parent relationships over a number of years. In November 2017 we signed up to the Leading Parent Partnership Award. This is a national award that provides a coherent framework through which schools, early years settings and other educational organisations can deliver effective parent engagement from early years to post-16.
Schools that achieve the LPPA award report:
- Improved punctuality, attendance and behaviour
- Improved pupil or student progress
- Increased parental involvement in consultation and learning activities
- Increased number and range of parents actively involved with the school
For more information, please go to the LPPA Website.
At Albert Bradbeer Primary Academy, we are committed to investing in parents for the achievement of our pupils.
Our aim is to actively strengthen the school’s partnership with you - our parents and carers. Achieving this award will show that we have been successful in that aim and that together we can do the very best for our children.
To gain the Award, we at Albert Bradbeer will show how we provide all parents with information about the school, particularly about standards and progress of our pupils.
- Seek, value and act upon parents’ views
- Work with parents to develop pupils’ learning at school and at home
- Try to ensure satisfaction and deal effectively with concerns or complaints
- Promote community support links with the school
- Offer enrichment and educational support programmes for families which benefit our pupils
Promote transition programmes between year groups both in school and in local junior schools.